- Click the above image to give via Tithe.ly
- Tithe.ly. is our preferred method of electronic giving with Debit/Credit Cards or online checks.
- No Registration or Tithe.ly account needed.
- You can decide to give one-time or create a repeating donation.
- Click the above image to donate via your PayPal account
- Give via the PayPal app: @gsconcord
- For Credit/Debit Cards or checks, please use the Tithe/ly link above.
- Download the Tithe.ly App from your devices app store
- Search for Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in the Tithe.ly App. (Make sure the address is 4000 Clayton Road)
- Create an account or press the “Give Now” Button. (You can switch from credit cards to check/bank Account giving at the bottom of the app)
- Download the Paypal App from your devices app store
- Log in using your paypal account
- Send money to @gsconcord.com
Cash or Check
Join us for worship and add your offering of cash/check during the offering portion of our liturgy.
If you would like to mail a check please send it to:
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
4000 Clayton Road
Concord Ca 94521
For designated giving via check, please put the name in the memo line of the check (i.e. Friends Feeding Friends, Capital Improvement, etc.).
Tips to help your donation go further….
Unfortunately, online donations come with a processing cost that the church must cover. For this reason Tithe.ly is our preferred method of electronic based giving.
Two ways you can help the church save processing fees:
Give from your bank account rather than a credit card. The processing fees the church pays will be less. To use your bank account, look for the button at the bottom of the Tithe.ly giving form:
Help us cover the cost by sliding the toggle on the giving form to “Cover Card Processing Fees?”
Looking for automatic giving from your Bank Account?
We will be using Tithe.ly for processing donations. If you had set-up repeat giving through the Simply-Giving program prior to January 1. 2018 it will still be in effect until a change needs to be made. If you need to edit it contact our church office and they will be able to help you discontinue Simply-Giving and set-up a new automatic giving through Tithe.ly.