Give the Gift of Life This Holiday Season
Join us for our annual holiday blood drive on December 19th from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church. Every donation helps save up to three lives.
The Red Cross is facing a critical blood shortage. This shortage is putting lives at risk, especially during the holiday season when many people are traveling and unable to donate blood.
Who can donate:
- Be at least 16 years old (with parental consent for 16-year-olds)
- Weigh at least 110 pounds
- Be in good health
- Have not donated blood in the past 56 days
What to bring:
- A valid photo ID
How to prepare:
- Eat a healthy meal before donating
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Get a good night’s sleep
What to expect:
- You will be asked to complete a questionnaire about your medical history
- You will have your blood pressure and temperature taken
- You will then donate blood, which will take about 10 minutes
- After your donation, you will be given refreshments and snacks
Every donation helps save lives!
Please note that walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are encouraged.
Thank you for your generosity!